By streamlining the price management, billing and provisioning of Office 356, Azure and other Microsoft services, Cloudmore helps Microsoft CSPs meet Microsoft program requirements.
Direct Microsoft CSP partner
The New Commerce Experience offers billing, self-service and provisioning for Direct Microsoft CSP partners.
After integrating your tenant which typically takes just a few minutes, your customer tenants will appear in Cloudmore and are ready to be managed.
Cloudmore does not replace the Partner Center or Azure Portal but adds significant benefits that will make you and your customers life, a lot easier
- No up-front costs and fixed price transaction fees
- Fast set up and no hardware to buy or deploy
- APIs connecting your systems for end-to-end automation
- Billing accuracy with 100% reconciliation against costs
- White-label self-service portal
Fully benefit from NCE
Manage the transition to Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience (NCE). Keep up with changes that help you stay compliant and ahead of the competition
Adapt to new products and pricing changes in the CSP catalogue, offering your customers a variety of subscription terms and control over automatic renewals
Migrate your legacy tenants to NCE and manage the most common tasks new customer subscriptions directly on Cloudmore. We have developed a suite of tools to aid the bulk migration of legacy 365 SKUs to NCE.
Managing to bill and delivering cost transparency for Microsoft Azure can be a challenge if you don’t have a customised automation solution on hand to help.Manage reserved instances, ensuring your customers get what they need while maintaining complete process control
Set budget notification levels to monitor spending, giving you control and reducing spending limit fear for your customers
Provide clear and precise billing for even the most complex of client set-ups.
APIs and integrations
In addition to our web platform, you can automate your processes further, extract data and reports as well as integrate with ERP and other systems with our comprehensive management APIs
Customer Self-Service Portal
Add value to your customer experience with a secure, customer self-service portal. Customers can add and manage their services via their customised dashboards and e-store, improving customer satisfaction while reducing your customer support costs.
- Role-based access ensures only approved employees can provision and manage new subscriptions.
- Limit products so enforce products by type or subscription length.
- Approval processes for secure customer self-service.
- Full audit log and subscription history to quickly settle disputes about who did what and when.
- Advanced price management and pricing visibility to reduce the possibility of mistakes for margin erosion.
- Easy access for finance or account managers to suspend and resume service due to non-payment of invoices.
- Bi-directional sync with the Partner Center to ensure that billing is correct no matter where the change is made.
- Planned renewals to ensure renewals are configured correctly with the right subscriptions, well in advance.
Transforming businesses with imaginative solutions
Let's get Started
We are ready to work with you, speak with a cloudmore expert to answer questions you may have.